Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Give Away of the Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Give Away of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Give Away of the Day   Give Away of the Day Empty10/22/2008, 11:57

janewm

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 pm Post subject: Give Away of the Day · Quote · Edit · Delete · IP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To any one thinkingof this site. I used to check it out almost every day. Never downloaded anything, just checked what they were giving away. Some of the software was really good.

I checked in to it the other day and got a shock. McAfee site adviser now has it as RED. I have only been back once, just to make sure and it is still Red. Don't know what happened but I won't be going back.

This is just to let veryone know they went from Green (may havae been grey) to Red.

"If you cannot find the Truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?" Dogen

Back to top · Profile · PM · Email · WWW · MSN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pepperpot
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:49 pm Post subject: · Quote · Edit · Delete · IP

Thanks Jane,

To be honest, I only learned about this site sometime during the beginning of this year... but I really never checked on them

And yes... I got the "red" from site advisor too... just checked

Give Away of the Day AV19v2Qr

"Spirituality is not religion, religion divides people. Believing in something unites"

Back to top · Profile · PM · Email · WWW

wwe9112
Royal Geek

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:20 pm Post subject: · Quote · Edit · Delete · IP

I just wen't there to check it out. Is that bad that its red, I mean, whats that mean.

Back to top · Profile · PM · Email · MSN

pepperpot
Site Admin

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:57 pm Post subject: · Quote · Edit · Delete · IP

wwe9112 wrote:
I just wen't there to check it out. Is that bad that its red, I mean, whats that mean.

It could mean many things... mostly...

- the downloads offer from the site are loaded with virus, etc....

or

- the site is not safe to go to as it may have spyware, etc

Give Away of the Day
Page 1 of 1