Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From Canada

Go down 
+4
wwe9112
Repa
pepperpot
marilyn777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marilyn777
New Geek
New Geek
marilyn777

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 12:41

Hi everyone I'm Marilyn from Ontario Canada this looks like a great site looking forward to making new friends and meeting everyone.

Smile Marilyn
Back to top Go down
pepperpot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
pepperpot

Number of posts : 715
Humor : I think I have one
Registration date : 2008-09-19
Mood : pensive

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 12:56

Hi Marilyn!

Welcome aboard & glad to have you here!!! My name is Samantha and I live in Venezuela

We are a small group here and due to the holidays things have been quiet around here, but we hope to to get in gear soon... lol

We are really an easy going group who likes to learn from each other.... so please feel free to participate in anything here!!

See you around!!
Back to top Go down
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 13:35

Bonjour Marilyn,

Bienvenue! Parlez-vous Français? Je suis Denis, mais tout le monde moi appelle Repa. Mes petits-enfants moi donnaient cet nom!

Welcome to our message board, Marilyn! Please feel free to share news, pictures and experiences about Canada and your local community with us, and join us in the Photo of the Month contest if you like, which will begin sometime this week. If you have a special interest or hobby, please share it with us. We look forward to your participation!
Back to top Go down
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-10-23
Mood : mellow

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 13:49

Repa umm... it's like you typed in another language let me try Wink....If it's wrong I'm sorry lol, I don't speak anyother languages so if it's another word my bad...

Bienvenue à Geeks Geeks et autres Geeks. Nous avons le soutien informatique, montrer quelques photos, d'envoyer des vidéos, il suffit de demander de l'aide sur quelque chose, et ce genre de chose. N'hésitez pas à prendre une pilule de refroidissement, et de visiter le conseil d'administration, se faire plaisir, et puis, IDK, mais encore ...

Welcome to Geeks Geeks and MOre Geeks. We have computer support, show off some pictures, post videos, just ask for help on something, and that sort of thing. Feel free to take a chill pill, and visit the board, have some fun, then well, IDK, but still...
Back to top Go down
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 15:02

Shocked Très bon, wwe! Vous êtes un Français vrai! lol! Don't mind us, Marilyn, we do goof around on occasion! Actually, I am French, and have many cousins in France with whom I correspond. But I cannot speak French or understand the spoken word. I can only read and write, and sometimes I need the help of a French dictionary and grammar book. Just wondered if you spoke French, being from Canada. J'habite à King, en Caroline du Nord.

Last edited by Repa on 1/6/2009, 23:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fay47
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
fay47

Number of posts : 1480
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Mood : none

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 20:34

Marilyn,

Welcome to the board. Hope to see you here often.

Fay
Back to top Go down
ruthsollid
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
ruthsollid

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/6/2009, 22:36

Welcome Marilyn!! We love having new members!! You look so nice and fun!! I see that you posted in the Games Forum. WONDERFUL!! Another fellow game lover!! You should play the Daily Trivia Game…that is so fun!! To get to it, click on Portal Page on the top, left from any page here, then scroll down to the tannish/beigish box that says Play Our Daily Trivia! and click on the Play Now! link. On the trivia page, the first time that you play, click on Create a Free Trivia Account and enter your user ID and a password. The next time you play, enter the same user ID and password that you originally used. After you play and then log out (at the top right, next to your user ID), you can get back to the message board, by clicking on the Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks link. I’m not very good at explaining things, so please let us know if this makes sense or not.

I’m so excited!! Welcome!! Happy Dance

Oh, by the way, we are kinda neighbors...I'm from Minnesota.
Back to top Go down
Rike
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-10-21
Mood : fine

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/7/2009, 03:45

Marilyn - Welcome. I am tempted to write a few German sentences (I am originally from Germany, now living in the US), but I don't want to scare you off, eh!
Please make yourself at home with us. Hey, got any good Canadian recipes?
We are quite a friendly bunch here and it looks like you will fit right in.
Back to top Go down
http://rikespages.spaces.live.com/
Sheila
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sheila

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Mood : fine

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/7/2009, 14:55

Welcome Marilyn,

I'm Sheila and it is always nice to see a new member. As you probably know we are all a friendly bunch of people here...I only speak English Smile

Enjoy the board and have some fun too...
Back to top Go down
pepperpot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
pepperpot

Number of posts : 715
Humor : I think I have one
Mood : pensive

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/7/2009, 18:14

Hehe.... should I have said I speak spanish too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-10-23
Mood : mellow

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty1/7/2009, 19:06

Sheila wrote:
Welcome Marilyn,

I'm Sheila and it is always nice to see a new member. As you probably know we are all a friendly bunch of people here...I only speak English Smile

Enjoy the board and have some fun too...

HA, we have soemtihng in common...going off topic here but it was funny...I was on the activity bus after practice today and there where some 10th graders on there(I'm 8th) and one just started taking spanish and knew roots and parts of words or what ever and the bus driver was calling the stops and no one was answering him, so this kid tells the buss driver he can do it in spanish as he's sooo great having it for 9 weeks and a year back in middle school so the kid says some stuff and his hispanish friend says dude you sick and he goes what...and it turns out that the kid had said something totally different then what he had wanted to so lol...it's to bad to say but it has to do with 'alternative relationships' hahahaha im sorry bit it couldn't resist telling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Canada   Hello From Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks :: Rules and Guidelines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: