Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What browser do you use or prefer?

Go down 

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_lcap0%What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_lcap0%What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_lcap100%What browser do you use or prefer? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
 0% [ 0 ]
Google Chrome
 0% [ 0 ]
Mozilla's Firefox
 0% [ 0 ]
Opera
 0% [ 0 ]
Netscape Navigator
 0% [ 0 ]
Safari
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
pepperpot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
pepperpot

Number of posts : 715
Humor : I think I have one
Registration date : 2008-09-19
Mood : pensive

What browser do you use or prefer? Empty
PostSubject: What browser do you use or prefer?   What browser do you use or prefer? Empty10/1/2008, 01:17

This could be the most important factor when it comes to designing a web site. Most would consider it the biggest challenge (and headache) in web designing, as each browser handles each language differently. Such are JavaScript, Cascading Style Sheets, and Dynamic HTML among others.

In knowing exactly what browser and platform your viewers are using means you can take full advantage of the bells and whistles 😉 Which has become a mayor factor in web designing, for this ever growing Wide World Web

I have listed the common ones I know of, but each has their own version. If yours is not listed in the poll, please state which one and what version it is.

You can read more on this topic here -> http://www.webreference.com/programming/wdn/

Thank you Very Happy

(This poll has no end date)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1