Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creepy New Site! Check it out help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-10-23
Mood : mellow

Creepy New Site!  Check it out help! Empty
PostSubject: Creepy New Site! Check it out help!   Creepy New Site!  Check it out help! Empty9/12/2011, 21:46

OK, so I was on thenet and came across this. Any imput?

http://oct282011.com/

What's this about?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread743904/pg1

there is where a bunch of people post about it. I spent the better half of two hours reading though it. It's really creepy. Read though the posts and tell me what you think. Do you know anything about the site?
Back to top Go down
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Creepy New Site!  Check it out help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy New Site! Check it out help!   Creepy New Site!  Check it out help! Empty9/13/2011, 17:23

here's what people who visited the second link above had to say about it on Site Advisor:

User Reviews (Cool

page 1 of 1
Learn more about our reviewer system.

Rating: Adware, spyware, or viruses

Great site but lately had Security System viruses attempt to attack from this site. Because of this, would recommend proceed with caution.

Posted at 02/20/2011-07:55:02 PM by CCarr, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Rating: Adware, spyware, or viruses

This is a good site BUT I got a security system virus from this website. Be very careful. Also excessive popups.

Posted at 07/01/2010-12:19:03 PM by texas10, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Rating: Excessive popups

Dodgy/annoying pop-ups.

Posted at 05/18/2010-03:21:30 PM by wjfox2009, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 2 / 9 ]

Rating: Excessive popups

I couldn't find anything on the first link and thus didn't go there. I suggest that you check out sites you haven't been to before for security risks before you go there. If you can't find anything about them on Site Advisor or similar plugins, think twice before you go there.
Back to top Go down

Creepy New Site! Check it out help!
Page 1 of 1