Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!
Registration date : 2008-09-19

How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug   How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug Empty4/5/2013, 20:21

Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug:

You need two boxes of cake mix. One can be any flavor you prefer, but the other MUST be Angel Food cake mix. Mix them together (shake them in a big bowl). Then simply store the mixture in an airtight container until you get the urge for dessert. Then just put three Tbsp. of the dry mixture in a big coffee mug and stir in 2 Tbsp of water. Microwave it for 50 seconds to one minute and you will have a single serving of cake! Top with fruit, ice cream, whipped cream or whatever!
Back to top Go down
fay47
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
fay47

Number of posts : 1480
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Mood : none

How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug   How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug Empty4/6/2013, 23:37

I tried this yesterday. Not bad for soemthing quick and easy. With it being just me. I never make a full cake. JUst not sure when I'll ever use up the cake mix, maybe I'll use it more than I think I will.
Fay
Back to top Go down

How to Make a Single Serving of Cake in a Coffee Mug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks :: Food and Recipes :: Food Chit Chat-
Jump to: