Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Us Fight Spam Bots and Inappropriate Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GG&MG
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GG&MG

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Help Us Fight Spam Bots and Inappropriate Posts Empty
PostSubject: Help Us Fight Spam Bots and Inappropriate Posts   Help Us Fight Spam Bots and Inappropriate Posts Empty9/25/2008, 00:19

While this hasn't been much of a problem for us to date, I would like to ask all of our members to please report to Sam (pepperpot) or me (Repa) in a pm any suspicious post or inappropriate post. Moderators, please do not delete such posts, but report them to either Sam or me. We will get rid of the post as soon as we see it or hear from one of you or the general membership, taking steps to block the intruder from further entry. Which also reminds me - don't click on any links in a post that are suspicious looking or inappropriate, or from someone you aren't familiar with that posts a link without explaining what the link is for.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://geeksgeeksmoregeeks.forumotion.net

Help Us Fight Spam Bots and Inappropriate Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks :: About Geeks, Geeks & More Geeks :: News, Announcements and Contests-
Jump to: