Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

website redo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
novice61
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
novice61

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-02

website redo Empty
PostSubject: website redo   website redo Empty5/20/2009, 23:52

My daughter is spreading her wings a bit with some Flash. She (and I) would appreciate any hits we can get to bump the site on search engines. The site is a work in progress and may have a glitch or two yet. If it seems to load exceptionally slow, see if stopping the music mp3 (lower left) fixes the issue. I think the mp3's are too slow and large.

http://www.allurephotographic.com/index.php#

I may be partnering with her and her husband soon and will be signing the lease on a larger studio in Omaha next week. I started out teaching her the basics and she went past me so fast it hurt my neck to watch. Her style is much more casual than mine and fits the present trend. It also frees her from the structured format to be available to capture "that moment", which she does consistently. She nudges her subjects instead of posing them and keeps one eye on the periphery.

Here are some snapshots of the studio she hopes to be in by mid June. Much of her work is from the Omaha area and Omaha has an airport big enough to service her travel needs direct, or at least without the drive time.

http://laneweddings.com/downloads/studio/
Back to top Go down
angelface1961
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
angelface1961

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-10
Mood : fine

website redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: website redo   website redo Empty5/21/2009, 10:08

It loaded just fine for me. Very Cool site. You have a right to be proud! Here's to you!
Back to top Go down
treate
Geek
Geek
treate

Number of posts : 13
Humor : Wicked and Raw with pure Sarcasm *snickers*
Registration date : 2009-08-13

website redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: website redo   website redo Empty8/15/2009, 16:29

novice61 wrote:
My daughter is spreading her wings a bit with some Flash. She (and I) would appreciate any hits we can get to bump the site on search engines. The site is a work in progress and may have a glitch or two yet. If it seems to load exceptionally slow, see if stopping the music mp3 (lower left) fixes the issue. I think the mp3's are too slow and large.

http://www.allurephotographic.com/index.php#

I may be partnering with her and her husband soon and will be signing the lease on a larger studio in Omaha next week. I started out teaching her the basics and she went past me so fast it hurt my neck to watch. Her style is much more casual than mine and fits the present trend. It also frees her from the structured format to be available to capture "that moment", which she does consistently. She nudges her subjects instead of posing them and keeps one eye on the periphery.

Here are some snapshots of the studio she hopes to be in by mid June. Much of her work is from the Omaha area and Omaha has an airport big enough to service her travel needs direct, or at least without the drive time.

http://laneweddings.com/downloads/studio/

It looks real good for an Flash image gallery for the laneweddings!
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sheila

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Mood : fine

website redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: website redo   website redo Empty9/16/2009, 15:57

Novice, It loaded quickly for me and what a wonderful job your daughter is doing. I can remember way back some of her wedding photos which were great. Spreading her wings she will fly even higher, proud Dad...

I'm so happy you have shared this with us...

Take care,
Sheila
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

website redo Empty
PostSubject: Re: website redo   website redo Empty

Back to top Go down

website redo
Page 1 of 1