Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AdAware observation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelface1961
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
angelface1961

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-10
Mood : fine

AdAware observation Empty
PostSubject: AdAware observation   AdAware observation Empty3/23/2009, 19:55

In an attempt to not hijack WC's thread...

I installed the Anniversary edition a couple weeks ago. I have gotten kicked off the internet regularly. COuld not be on for more than 15 minutes. SO could not always get here to do more htan a quick scan of what has been posted. Since uninstalling it yesterday I have now been online for 45 minutes.

WC don't freak out yet. I think it is the whole evil Vista thing. Besides it attached it self to my start up menu and kept reactivating itself Probably something I did in the set up. I have the set up still in My Downloads in case I get a virus God forbid or something.

Not sure what that was 100% about but still put my vote as Evil Vista!
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Repa
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Repa

Number of posts : 2378
Humor : Age: Older than Dirt!
Registration date : 2008-09-19

AdAware observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdAware observation   AdAware observation Empty3/23/2009, 21:02

Holly, ad-aware free anniversay edition is built for Vista32 not Vist64. If you have a 64bit machine running Vista64, you may be having compatibility problems. Otherwise, you're probably right, it's probably just the Evil Vista thing! lol!
Back to top Go down

AdAware observation
Page 1 of 1