Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Domain Question

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-10-23
Mood : mellow

Domain Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/20/2009, 22:13

Theres Gimp...i could never learn, and photoshop and paint.net i think it's called, but if your wanting to do it right id go with photoshop or gimp - i could tell you how you dont have to pay for photoshop but i cant really say here so act like i didnt say it
Back to top Go down
ruthsollid
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
ruthsollid

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 10:29

When I bought Dreamweaver CS3, I only bought that, not Adobe Creative Suite 3 pkg., so I don't have Photoshop. Is it expensive? I agree Sam, that I should learn it and how to make graphics.
Back to top Go down
pepperpot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
pepperpot

Number of posts : 715
Humor : I think I have one
Registration date : 2008-09-19
Mood : pensive

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 12:14

Yes it is and it takes time to learn... as you know it took me awhile... lol... and still learning Rolling Eyes

You may take a look at this link
https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&PID=2294914#loc=en_us&view=ols_cat&catID=SPECIALS&store=OLS-US

Repa has "Photoshop Elements" (which is the fraction of the cost) and loves it!

If you do end up buying CS4 pkg. it has everything a webpage builder and photographer needs
Back to top Go down
ruthsollid
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
ruthsollid

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 18:13

I just finished the CSS tut. I have questions now. Why is there always a space after the {, and in between everything? Why is there a ; in between everything? Are those "just because" that's how CSS works?

I just had a thought...can I just use my Fireworks 4 for editing images and making banners? I use it for making the buttons and stuff for websites now.
Back to top Go down
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 18:50

Those let your browser know where the element start and end.

i tried cs4 and it's great though they took out several tools...
Back to top Go down
pepperpot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
pepperpot

Number of posts : 715
Humor : I think I have one
Registration date : 2008-09-19
Mood : pensive

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 18:57

wwe9112 wrote:
i tried cs4 and it's great though they took out several tools...
oh yeah... I remember reading a write-up on that... but people still likes it in combination wtih CS3

Ok Ruth... in regards to your question about Fireworks.... by God woman... YESSSS... why didn't you say you had that... lol... it will make it much easier for you too... lol

http://www.adobe.com/products/fireworks/

And about CSS, Fay is the best one to explain the world of programming and language... lol

But you have Dreamweaver & Fireworks 4 (CS4) which will help you out in the CSS
Back to top Go down
wwe9112
Royal Geek
Royal Geek

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 19:03

ha ya they took out my extraction tool, i havent used photoshop in soooo long :-(

but ruth ive kinda learned to just do it and not wonder itll confuse, well me, most times
Back to top Go down
ruthsollid
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
ruthsollid

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty7/22/2009, 19:39

Sam, you made me laugh so hard!! I don't know I didn't think of that before! Mine is just version 4, not CS4. Probably lacking lots of features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domain Question   Domain Question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domain Question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2