Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions re: Photo of the Month.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angelface1961
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
angelface1961

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-10
Mood : fine

Questions re: Photo of the Month. Empty
PostSubject: Questions re: Photo of the Month.   Questions re: Photo of the Month. Empty5/27/2010, 17:27

Ok,

Photo Story wants to remove the black edges from all the pictures no matter what size I make them thus distorting the picture or cropping a bunch of it off. What am I doing wrong?

SO then I tried Windows Movie Maker, just to try make something work...the pictures are all blurry. The pictures of PR did not cause me this many problems nor did the ones of Dad even though they needed retouching. LOL

So I am asking for some tips on what to try next. Photoshop is not an option right now... Was looking at GIMP but I do not know the vocab good enough to work it yet...tried doing somethings in photoscape, but that was too limited...

Help!

My PR video if you want to check it out

Holly
Back to top Go down
angelface1961
Royal Geek
Royal Geek
angelface1961

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-10
Mood : fine

Questions re: Photo of the Month. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions re: Photo of the Month.   Questions re: Photo of the Month. Empty5/28/2010, 10:44

Ok figured out what I did wrong...saved the thumbnails not the full size...duh
Back to top Go down

Questions re: Photo of the Month.
Page 1 of 1