Geeks, Geeks and More Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SORRY! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER; YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Analytics & Why you should use it - written by Steve Myers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GG&MG
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GG&MG

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Google Analytics & Why you should use it - written by Steve Myers Empty
PostSubject: Google Analytics & Why you should use it - written by Steve Myers   Google Analytics & Why you should use it - written by Steve Myers Empty10/1/2008, 01:48

There is a pretty cool looking blog about Google Analytics in which explains the working and also the team that has designed the software. Typically I don’t like adding code to the backend unless it’s legit and accurate on the updates. Well, Google seems to have this down packed when it comes to legit updates (so we seem to think).

Most tools such as the one Google has is hefty, smooth and pretty easy to use if you know what you’re looking at. The tool script was added just 2 minutes before this post of the analytics. I did have another site that had this tool and worked really good, gave me the accurate results I was looking for, and of course did my own calculations upon backlinks, and also adsense views (not including mine)

Google Analytics pretty much broke it down into 3 factors, visits on page views, search engines, and other locations, that’s really about it, and all you’ll ever need from a javascript tool. Other tools that you have to add a button are just not worth the time to take as it’s clutter to your site. (Bleh)

I’ve used about 9 other tools, looked over their admin pages and found various things that amount to nothing but the same answer as one page already showed me. Google Analytics gives it in all other views and doesn’t repeat it’s self at all, simple and to the point.

So if you’re going to pick a script that gives you accurate results, updates correctly and doesn’t show you off balanced charts, get the analytics from Google.
Back to top Go down
https://geeksgeeksmoregeeks.forumotion.net

Google Analytics & Why you should use it - written by Steve Myers
Page 1 of 1